Locl is a leading business profile management platform that is defining the category and changing the way companies build digital products. We provide critical infrastructure and services that help major enterprise digital product organizations stand up sustainable and scalable digital production operations. We support companies from………
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager with a proven track record of bringing SaaS products to market. This person will take ownership of all of Locl’s marketing activities, with the opportunity to grow into a senior leadership role as the go-to-market (GTM) team expands in the future.
In this role, you will partner with the CEO, head of Customer Success, and our marketing agency to refine and implement the marketing strategy as part of our larger go-to-market operation, supporting acquisition, conversion, retention, and expansion. You’ll be part of a collaborative team that strives to live the company’s values (see below) every day.
What you’ll do:
- Own our Marketing Content Framework, including:
- Develop a deep understanding of our existing and potential customers by conducting interviews, listening to / joining calls, running surveys, working with our data lead, etc.
- Develop and implement GTM strategies and campaigns that address key priorities for specific audiences throughout the buyer & customer journeys
- Develop content and product marketing collateral (website pages, blog posts, white papers, webinars, videos, decks, data sheets, etc)
- Work with sales and customer success teams to develop resources and playbooks that accelerate the buying process (business plan templates, case studies, etc.)
- Align marketing activities to key funnel stages and conversion points; track and demonstrate Marketing’s impact on pipeline and major KPIs
- Lead Product Marketing initiatives, including developing a content strategy for technical updates, product releases, and audience engagement
- Manage the website (built on Webflow & HubSpot) including the relationship with any contractor(s)
- Manage the day-to-day relationship and operations with our agency partner, responsible for social media, paid search & ads, SEO, etc.
- Partner with product, sales, and customer success teams to influence feature development and prioritization of feature requests based on market demand, competitive intelligence, and customer feedback
What you’ll bring:
- Curiosity, ambition, and humility
- Experience in SaaS marketing, ideally for digital product design and/or development solutions
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to effectively convey technical concepts to audiences with varying degrees of technical prowess
- Data-driven mindset for decision making and strategy development
- Comfort leading engagements with cross-functional internal and external stakeholders
- Comfort and confidence working autonomously in times and areas of ambiguity
- Ability to receive and provide actionable feedback
- General understanding of SaaS buying processes; first hand experience as part of a SaaS sales organization or in a buyer role a plus, but not required
- Experience with design systems a plus, but not required