How to claim A Business on Google?
- Create a Google Account for Your Business: If you don’t already have one, create a Google account specifically for your business at google.com/business.
- Search for Your Business: Go to google.com and type in your business name and city. Click on the ‘Maps’ tab to see if it appears on Google Maps.
- Add Your Business if It’s Not Listed: If your business isn’t listed, click on the three horizontal lines in the Google Maps search bar, then select “Add a missing place” and fill in your business details.
- Claim Your Business: If your business is listed, look for an option saying “Claim this business” and proceed to claim it. If it’s not listed, after adding it, click “Claim this business.”
- Verify Your Business: Google will require verification to confirm that you are the rightful owner of the business. This can be done via a postcard sent to the business address, a phone call or text, an email, or instant verification if you use Google Search Console.
- Optimize Your Google Business Profile: After verification, enhance your listing by adding detailed information, such as operating hours, contact details, and photos. Encourage customers to leave reviews to build trust.
- Keep Your Profile Updated: Regularly update your profile to ensure accuracy, especially for any changes in hours, services, or contact information.
By following these steps, you’ll not only make your business more visible on Google Maps and Google Search but also provide valuable information to potential customers.